Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Treats: Badger Cuticle Care

Pin It

Hello, darlings. This is my cuticle cream love. It is Badger Cuticle Care. I used to use Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, which smells and works wonderfully, but it does not have as smooth a texture as the Badger cuticle cream. The Badger cream melts into my skin much easier and faster.

I love that the first ingredient is shea butter and that I know what all the ingredients are, basically healing oils, beeswax, and some essential oils. There are no weird chemicals. The cuticle cream has a slight fragrance of geranium for the first couple of minutes after application, kind of like a green, slightly peppery rose scent.

And the last thing that I love about Badger Cuticle Care is the packaging. When I open the container, I can nest the container inside the cap, making it a lot easier to apply while I'm on the go.

What do you think of Badger Cuticle Care? Do you have a different favorite cuticle cream?




Check out the other treats on Frances's link-up. During last week's link-up, I found a whole load of lust-worthy products.