Friday, May 4, 2012

Untested Polishes

Pin It Hi again. I know, two post in as many days! I just wanted to show you my load of polishes that haven't been used. . . Let me clarify: These polishes may have been used as minor accents for nail art and I think that one was used for a pedicure quite a long time ago, but they have never been highlighted by themselves on my fingernails. Which one or ones would you really like to see? Any special layering of these polishes that you want to check out?
L-R:  Revlon Timeless, Popular, Royal, Bare Bones, Rich Raspberry, Nfu Oh 51

L-R:  Sonia Kashuk Golden Ticket, Fairy Princess, Hard Candy Beetle, China Glaze Fast Track,  Prism

L-R:  Julep Eva, Sofia, Emma, Kelly, Melissa

L-R:  Sinful Colors I Love You, China Glaze Harvest Moon, Dorethy Who?, Trendsetter, Zombie Zest
L-R:  China Glaze Cling On, Drawn to You Liang QiEr  NL001 (bornprettystore magnetic), China Glaze Cracked Medallion, Finger Paints Twisted

L-R:  Revlon Midnight Affair, Sephora by OPI Under my Trenchcoat,  Trendy gold nail foils, gold nail foils from bornprettystore

Check out the Nail Files-Week 18 to see some stunning colors and manicures.
The Nail Files

Have a good weekend.
~Alexis