Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday Treats: Aquolina Pink Sugar

Pin It
Today's treat is absolutely yummy! It is my most often worn fragrance, Aquolina Pink Sugar. When it is smelling its very best, this perfume wafts scents of berries, caramel, and cotton candy, while somehow falling short of smelling like I'd be sticky to touch. It also has light notes of musk and bergamot that give it a more grown-up fragrance than if it were a pure cotton candy smell. I think that the tangy scents of orange and raspberries help to temper the sweetness too.

I have an incredible sensitivity to smells, will get migraines at the drop of a hat, but this fragrance, while potent does not provoke headaches in me. I actually have a very strong sweet tooth and a whiff of this, satisfies my desire for delicious, decadent desserts a lot of times. I kind of want to put some on right now.

To me this is perfume heaven. Have you tried Pink Sugar? What did you think? What kind of fragrances make you breathe deeper?





Check out the other treats at Frances's blog hop. Join the hop yourself if you have something that you've been loving or lusting after.

Don't forget that I'm having a giveaway for one of my very first 50 followers. Check it out here.

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday.
~Alexis