Tuesday, July 17, 2012

China Glaze Surfin' for Boys

Pin It

Hi. I feel like I'm neglecting my readers, so I wanted to give you a quick post, just so you know that I haven't abandoned you.

Surfin' for Boys is unbelievable. When I first painted my nails, it was late evening and the lighting in my house is a bit dim, so I thought it wasn't that bright. I went into the office the next morning and it was like small hazard cones on my finger tips. Super bright! I felt a little self conscious wearing such a bright color at work, however it is an incredibly fun summer color. I was so busy that I never took a picture of my nails until day 4, but as you can see, it really only shows some tip wear. I was thrilled with how the polish held up and could have worn it for several more days.

Do you love the neon polishes? Do you try to avoid super vivid or bright nail polish at work?

Remember, there are only a few more days to enter my giveaway. You could win a bottle of China Glaze Surfin' for Boys among other things!

Take care.
~Alexis