Friday, October 26, 2012

October Little Black Bag

Pin It


I recently joined Little Black Bag and it is pretty fun. For $50, you can choose one item, and then have two more items selected for you based on your style profile. If you don't care for the two extras, you can put those up for trade with other Little Black Baggers. This month, I traded both of my extras and was very pleased with all three items.

So, let me tell you about the treats I got in my order. The turquoise necklace is by Kenneth Cole and about two inches in diameter. It looks very sharp over a black turtleneck.

The purse is by Nila Anthony. It is much more boldly colored than most of my pocketbooks, but it is my two favorite colors, so I love it. It is a great size. I can easily carry my kindle, phone, sunglasses, a large wallet, granola bar, keys, hand lotion and other nail care items, gum, medications, and lip gloss in the bag.



And you may remember the Michael Marcus polish from my last post. It is Daisy Dukes and looks like denim blue with light blue shimmer on the nail. You can see it here.

Little Black Bag actually just introduced a $30 bag option; I guess that makes it a Littler Black Bag. I won't order a $50 bag every month, but a $30 once a month option is tempting . . . Do you Little Black Bag? What are your favorite picks?

Take care today.
~Alexis