Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cult Nails Bitten with Stamping

Pin It


Hello, ladies. Look at how delicious this nail polish is! Cult Nails Bitten, from the Behind Closed Doors collection is like a sparkling raspberry syrup poured all over my fingers. It looks slick and somewhat liquid on my nails. It is everything that I love about China Glaze Riveting, but dark reddish pink with fuchsia flickers instead of flame orange with gold flecks.



Bitten applied smooth and even in 2 easy coats. I love to decorate my manicures with stamping, but this polish looked beautiful without any adornment, so I decided to just add a small flower. Zoya Raven worked really well as a stamping polish.

I used Born Pretty Store plate m77 for the little daisies.

One word of warning: Bitten is a very frisky nail polish and while it is a beautiful color to wear on any occasion, just looking at it may make the wearer feel more bold than usual. It is very fun!

Here are a couple more views. Do you want to get Bitten too? What is your favorite shade from the Cult Nails Behind Closed Doors collection?












Thanks for reading!
~Alexis