Monday, November 12, 2012

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner from Birchbox

Pin It



Hello ladies! I mentioned earlier that my friend gifted me a couple of months of luxury from Birchbox as a birthday present. Today, I want to share with you my favorite product from my first box.

I received a full sized Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in my Birchbox and it is fantastic! It is applied with a felt marker type tip and applies so precisely. But, the most amazing thing about this eyeliner is how well it stays in place. I always forget that I have eye makeup on and rub my eyes. This eyeliner stays in place. In fact, when I wash my face in the evening, the eyeliner still looks fresh. To further illustrate this point, take a look at these two pictures. In the first picture, I applied the eyeliner three times, smudged the line on the far right immediately after application, the line in the middle 10 seconds after application, and did not smudge the line on the left. Even 10 seconds after application, this eyeliner is pretty set and within a minute, it is not going anywhere until you force it to leave your face with makeup remover (or what I use, a little bit of coconut oil). This is Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in navy.

In this second picture, I had further abused the eyeliner marks, this time rubbing vigorously with wet fingers.

I love the eyeliner, but navy is not my usual color. Fortunately, the eyeliner is available in six shades! I will definitely purchase it in purple. So, that means this heavenly eyeliner is available in olive, turquoise, black, brown, purple, and navy. It seems like there is is a color for anyone. This eyeliner can be be purchased from Birchbox for $15. 

Do you have an opinion of Eyeko eyeliner? What is your favorite cosmetic product?

Have a great day!
~Alexis