Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pahlish Toxic and Timeless

Pin It

Hello darlings. This is my very first Pahlish nail polish. Toxic and Timeless is packed to the brim with glitter. This is the result of me wiping as much polish as I could from the brush before application. I still ended up with tons of glitter on each nail.




On my nails are 4 thin coats of China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise. I then tried to dot the glitter of Toxic and Timeless for an even application. But, like I mentioned, it is so full of glitter, the polish didn't even need to be dotted on. Toxic and Timeless has a clear yellow-green base. I really like how it changed the color of Turned Up Turquoise.


Turquoise with lime green is a favorite color combo of mine.The chartreuse hex glitter and bar glitter stand out boldly in this polish and the blue glitter flashes like spotlights.


As always, a closeup. This picture looks bubbly, but in person, the glittery appearance was so prominent that you couldn't even see the bubbles.

Do you have any Pahlish nail polish? What is your favorite indie nail polish brand?

Have a good day and happy polishing!
~Alexis