Saturday, September 7, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Black and White

Pin It

This has been my favorite challenge day so far. I have never worn a black and white mani before and I love this. There will definitely be more in my future.
Three coats of Zoya Purity looks uneven, but smoothes beautifully when a topcoat is added. Two coats of Cult Nails Fetish is better than perfect. Three coats of OPI Stay the Night is opaque and sandy.
Next I stamped with Fetish and Purity using Pueen 28. Fetish is a spectacular stamping polish. You do have to work quickly with it though. Purity is a good white for stamping, but not quite as good as Fetish. I then added hot pink rhinestones to the black ring fingers and topped everything with Cult Nails Wax That.
What do you think? Are you a fan of black and white nails? See what everyone else did in the challenge.
Have a great weekend.
~Alexis