Saturday, September 14, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Flowers

Pin It


Happy Saturday! Today I am wearing my most successful handpainted floral manicure.

I wore 3 coats of both Wet n Wild Tickled Pink and a-england Avalon. Avalon may be the most gorgeous jewel-toned purple I have ever seen. It has flashes of fuschia and blue and it was very difficult to capture the correct color in the photos. The top picture is closest to correct, but every other photo looked indigo.


Once the base colors were dry, I dotted flowers on the pink nail using Cult Nails Love at First Sight, Avalon, Julep Adrianna, and Julep Laura. I then added flowers to the middle nails with Tickled Pink, Love at First Sight, Adrianna, and Laura.

When I first started painting the flowers, I thought that there was no way they were going to look good, but when they were finished, I was quite happy.

Tomorrow theme is delicate and I have no idea what it will be, so it will be a surprise for you and me both.



Have a great day.
~Alexis