Thursday, September 19, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Galaxies

Pin It


I did a galaxy manicure about a year and a half ago. I loved it. It had a little TARDIS nail and everything. I vowed to do another one because it is so cute and not difficult at all. Well, today, thanks to the challenge, I am finally making good on that promise.


I took my Cult Nails Bitten half moons and sponged Zoya Storm over them and then gently brushed a bit more Storm from the half moons diagonally up my nails to give a darker space area. Sponged nebulae with Wet n Wild White, China Glaze Love's a Beach, Sunday Funday, and Fancy Pants. I sponged a bit more white around the edges, some Hard Candy Beetle, and then sponged a tiny bit more Storm over the top. I dotted each nail with stars and topped everything with topcoat.

I considered trying to do actual planet instead of this traditional galaxies manicure, but you've seen my freehand art, not the best, so I went this route and am happy.


Take a look at the other universes on nails.

Take care.
~Alexis