Sunday, September 1, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Red

Pin It

I've wanted to do the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge for quite some time, so I'm finally going to try it. We'll see how it goes. I will probably need to just do manicure retouches for a couple of the days when I can, just because I expect that I'll be pretty busy.


I apologize for the less than stellar photo below. This is a late night nail picture. I'll. Try to get most of my future photos in daylight.


I added a daytime picture to the header of the post. Much better, see?


Today I have a quick mani because I wasn't home most of the day and got home pretty late. I put on one coat of China Glaze With Love topped with two coats of Girly Bits Rogue. I added a couple of fuschia round gemstones on my ring finger. Check out other 31 Day Challenge manis by searching instagram,facebook and twitter #31dc2013.


Take care and hope to see you tomorrow with more adventurous orange nail art.
~Alexis