Tuesday, September 3, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Yellow

Pin It

Yellow nails! I am not a big fan of yellow nail polish, but Revlon Buttercup is a really creamy, delicate color and I do like it a lot. Three coats of Buttercup and then did a freehand, diagonal line with Sonia Kashuk Golden Ticket and filled that in with two coats of polish. Using a dotting tool, I created little flowers of Sinful Colors Unicorn and Zoya Logan. On my pinkies I added two coats. of Golden Ticket and topped it with embossing powder and a final coat of Golden Ticket for a textured finish.

I plan to transform this manicure into my green mani for tomorrow. So, here are the other upcoming manicure challenges for the 31 Day Challenge.  Are there any polishes you would like to see featured on one of these challenge days?



Have a good evening everyone!
~Alexis