Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Inspired by a Tutorial

Pin It

This manicure was inspired by the gorgeous waterfall nails tutorial published by nailasaurus.


This manicure could also be called "Salvage a failed manicure." I attempted a different method for gradient nails and failed miserably, so then I decided to use the multitude of polishes I had out to create this waterfall manicure. The colors together make me think of circus tents.


I have a sloppy, kind of urban grunge looking gradient using China Glaze Strawberry Fields and Cult Nails Faded. I added the waterfall streaks with Zoya Purity, China Glaze For Audrey, Revlon Midnight Affair, and a-england Dragon. I think my nail art brush was a little thicker than the ideal, but this is definitely a manicure. that I will try again.


Sorry that this was posted a day late. I hope to have my final manicure posted tonight.

Until then, have a good day.
Alexis